I keep a list of books I read each year — here are the books I read in 2010.
☆ I liked it a lot.
★ I highly recommend it!
✘ …not so much.
↻ Re-read. (I’m big on revisiting favorite books. Maybe I should blog about that.)
- Gems of the World by Cally Oldershaw
- ☆ Ringworld by Larry Niven
- The Ship of Ishtar by A. Merritt
- Tau Zero by Poul Anderson
- Return to Earth by Col. Edwin E. “Buzz” Aldrin, Jr.
- Kris Longknife: Undaunted by Mike Shepherd
- ☆ A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner
- Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
- ★ The Bell at Sealey Head by Patricia A. McKillip
- The World Inside by Robert Silverberg
- Beggars in Spain by Nancy Kress
- Sailing to Byzantium by Robert Silverberg
- ☆ Jewels: A Secret History by Victoria Finlay
- ★ ↻ The Ropemaker by Peter Dickinson
- Red Prophet by Orson Scott Card
- ☆ ↻ Heart of Light by Sarah A. Hoyt
- ☆ ↻ Soul of Fire by Sarah A. Hoyt
- ☆ The Four Seasons: Poems
- ★ Steampunk Prime edited by Mike Ashley
- Have Space Suit—Will Travel by Robert Heinlein
- Gateway by Frederick Pohl
- ☆ Pegasus by Robin McKinley
- ★ Poemcrazy by Susan Goldsmith Wooldridge
- ★ ↻ The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
- ★ ↻ The Grey King by Susan Cooper
- ☆ ↻ Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper
- ☆ ↻ Greenwitch by Susan Cooper
- ☆ ↻ Silver on the Tree by Susan Cooper
- ★ The Mote in God’s Eye by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle