I keep a list of books I read each year — here are the books I read in 2012.
☆ I liked it a lot.
★ I highly recommend it!
✘ …not so much.
↻ Re-read. (I’m big on revisiting favorite books. Maybe I should blog about that.)
- ★ Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John le Carre
- ☆ Roma Eterna by Robert Silverberg
- The Arm of the Starfish by Madeleine L’Engle
- ☆ ↻ The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
- Craft, Inc. by Meg Mateo Ilasco
- ☆ Shadows in Flight by Orson Scott Card
- ✘ The Honorable Schoolboy by John le Carre
- ☆ ↻ Heart and Soul by Sarah A. Hoyt
- Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
- ↻ Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper
- Kris Longknife: Daring by Mike Shepherd
- ★ ↻ Spindle’s End by Robin McKinley
- ☆ A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- ☆ Sailing to Sarantium by Guy Gavriel Kay
- ★ ↻ The Grey King by Susan Cooper
- ★ ↻ The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
- ★ ↻ Chalice by Robin McKinley
- ☆ Cyndere’s Midnight by Jeffrey Overstreet
- Bowl of Heaven by Gregory Benford and Larry Niven
- ★ ↻ Ombria in Shadow by Patricia A. McKillip
- ☆ Reached by Ally Condie
- ★ ↻ The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
- ★ ↻ The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
- ☆ ↻ Winter Rose by Patricia A. McKillip
- ☆ The Sharing Knife: Passage by Lois McMaster Bujold