I don’t know if The Friday Five is still a thing*, but it’s Friday, I saw five notable things on my walk** today, and I love bullet lists, so:
- Tiny specks of birds against big poofy clouds
- Spiky seed pods clinging to stark January branches
- Random ornamental boulders***
- A vista of the Rogue Valley I was previously unaware of
- A particularly scraggly old oak tree, padded with velvety moss
*It is! But it’s gloriously diversified into all sorts of separate Friday Fives. This is the closest analog to what I remember posting 10-12 years ago.†
**I just noticed the last three posts are about walks. I swear I do more than just take walks. (Note to self: diversify post subject matter.)
***Random because they were in that weird strip of semi-landscape-able dirt between the sidewalk and the street. I don’t understand the purpose of that strip.
†……did I actually admit that out loud? Have I really not had a personal blog in a decade? Good grief.
PS: Hi, I’m an internet dinosaur. 🦖